TRIBACListen to text
The Tribac fertiliser pack from BAC offers you the best Bio fertilisers at the best price. Buy the Tribac Kit and get all the basic fertilisers at the best price.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Type of nutrient All-inclusive
- Substrate Soil
- Source of fertiliser Organic
- Nutrient usage Basic
- Fertiliser application Watering
Tribac fertilizer pack
The Tribac fertilizer pack from BAC is provided by one of the most prestigious brands in the sector, it contains all the basic nutrients necessary to manage a small crop. These fertilizers are made using plant-based components, so they are organic and vegan certified.
For home growing usually is not necessary to buy 1-litre bottles, the most common format for cannabis nutrients. For personal use, smaller formats, such as the 250ml ones offered by the Tribac fertiliser pack, can be enough.
The fertilizers offered in the Tribac fertilizer pack are adequate to cover the plant entire life, as it includes all the essential base fertilizers. It does not include other products that are highly recommended, but not strictly necessary. The supplements are only necessary for certain crops or problems that may arise, as well as for those who want to get the best outcome.
The Tribac pack includes a growth fertiliser, which mainly provides Nitrogen (N), which is necessary for this first phase of plant growth. A basic flowering fertilizer, rich in Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K), needed for the flowers formation. And finally, a PK supplement to give your plants that final boost they need in the last few weeks.
The Tribac nutrients kit comes boxed with all the information necessary for its use.
What does Tribac include?
This Bio nutrient kit for growing marijuana contains:
- Organic Grow 250ml.
- Organic PK 250ml.
- Organic Bloom 500ml.
How to use Tribac:
- Organic Grow: Start with the measure 2ml/L and increase up to a maximum of 3ml/L.
- Organic PK: The 3rd and 4th week of flowering pour 1ml per litre, the following two weeks 1.5ml/L, the 7th week until the penultimate week of fertilisation increase to 3ml/L. For the last week of fertilisation go back to 2ml/L.
- Organic Bloom: Start with the measure 2ml/L and increase to a maximum of 3ml/L.
Shake well before use. Store in a cool dry place. Do not use in irrigation systems. It is recommended to use the rest of the BAC nutrients range for best results.
It's usually purchased with