AMINO COMPLEXListen to text
The organic supplement Amino Complex from BAC is an additive designed to revitalize the plant after stressful moments.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Type of nutrient General supplement
- Substrate All of them
- Source of fertiliser Organic
- Nutrient usage Expert
- Fertiliser application Irrigation and spray
BAC Amino Complex Fertilizer
BAC's Amino Complex biostimulator is one of the latest novelties presented by this famous nutrient brand. Ideal to recover from stress situations, Amino Complex can be used during the whole life cycle of the plant and in any substrate.
The BAC Amino Complex stimulator is composed of different amino acids, fulvic acids and plant extracts and can be used on all types of plants and combined with all ranges of fertilizers, whether organic or not.
This stimulator is ideal for use when the plant suffers adverse conditions, such as drought, cold, salinity, wind or root asphyxia, helping them to recover sooner, and their production does not suffer due to these circumstances.
Amino Complex will also be very useful to growers who wish to transplant or to recover plants that have suffered from frost, hail or broken branches due to strong winds.
Benefits of Bac Amino Complex
- Ideal to recover from stressful situations.
- It should be applied by foliar application or irrigation, with the dosage recommended by the manufacturer.
- Totally organic biochemical product.
- Suitable for all types of substrates.
- Shake well before use.
- Available in 250 ml and 500 ml.
Foliar: during the first week of growth, 2 to 3 mL per liter, spray 2 to 4 times.
Watering: 2 to 3 mL per 10 liters of water. Frequency and dosage can be increased in case of persistence of stress symptoms.
It's usually purchased with