HOMEbox Evolution is a growing tent made of heat-resistant canvas with a solid structure suitable for indoor cultivation.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The HOMEbox Evolution has all the quality features you have come to expect from HomeBox home. This totally revised version offers several innovative properties.
Considering that tent gives all the top quality materials you need, it is ideal for any indoor grower.
HOMEbox Evolution includes light aluminum tubes, joined by assembled pieces besides having a resistant and opaque reflective screen.
· High-tech German desing and engineering
· The basis for a successful growing and care
· Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
· Removable, water.resistant flooring
· Double side access
· Inlet and outlet tubes:
· 100 mm: 1 in the rear face
· 130 mm: 1 on the left side
· 150 mm: 1 on the right side
· 2 Ø 130 mm Omniflow-Airvents left and right side
· 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screens
· PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster gorwth and higher productions
· Super strong 16 mm diameter ten poles - stronger plastic corners
· Total-Blackout Zippers: no need for Velcro flaps
· Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
· All components are replaceable
Great ease of assembly/disassembly (no tools required) in about 20 min. Reutilization of all parts.
It takes up very little space and once dismantled it can be easily stored.
Q 60 (60 X 60 X 120). Weight: 6300g
Q 80 (80 X 80 X 160). Weight: 8600g
A 120 (120 X 90 X 180). Weight: 17700g
(REDUCED PRICE RANGE)
L - Dimensions: 100x100x200cm. Weight: 11300g
XL - Dimensions: 120x120x200cm. Weight: 13300g.