BAC BIOCLONEListen to text
Bac Bioclone is a high-performance biological rooting hormone. It allows to obtain cuttings in a fast and effective way.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Type of nutrient Rooting agent
- Substrate Soil
- Source of fertiliser Organic
- Nutrient usage Expert
- Fertiliser application Watering
Bac Bioclone Rooting Hormone
Bac Bioclone is a gel of biological origin that does not contain indolbutyric acid. Once in contact with the cut stem, it seals the cut tissue and supplies the necessary hormones to allow the development of root cells, which will give rise to a new root system that will allow the branch to create a clone of the original plant.
Bac Bioclone contains the full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish young roots, as well as antimicrobial agents for protection against fungal contamination.
Characteristics of Bac Bioclone
- Biological rooting hormone
- No indolbutyric acid
- Effective application in 2 minutes
- Suitable for all types of media and substrates
- Keep between 5 and 20 degrees Celsius
- Wash hands after use
The way of use is to separate for another container the amount of hormone to use and close the container, the hormone is easily contaminated, never dip anything in the container, as it could contaminate the rest of Bac Bioclone.