TRIPART® TERRA AQUATICAListen to text
Tripack Terra Aquatica is a complete pack of fertilizers composed of 3 parts from Flora Series fertilizers or from Terra Aquatica Flora Series. If you combine these three products you will have outstanding crops.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Type of nutrient All-inclusive
- Substrate Soil
- Source of fertiliser Mixed
- Nutrient usage Intermediate
- Fertiliser application Watering
Tripack Terra Aquatica
Tripack Terra Aquatica is a complete pack of fertilizers composed of 3 stages, a practical and economic form to present the fertilizers from Terra Aquatica whether you are a begginer or a professional grower.
Tripack Terra Aquatica includes 3 fertilizers and belongs to Flora or Flora series, that was created by Davis research team from the University of California led by Dr. Cal Herrmann, a specialist of water chemistry from NASA.
These 3 fertilizers from Flora Series were made to fit the nutrition demands of the plants and are permanently updated according to the latest findings. discoveries. f you combine these three products you will have outstanding crops.
Tripack Terra Aquatica consists of:
- Flora Grow: increases the structural development and foliar production of the plant and provides vigor to young plants thus ensuring a correct development. FloraGro contains sillicates that are fighting agains the mold and the decomposition of roots at the same time that stimulate the structure of the plants.
- Flora Bloom. promotes the development of abundant and healthy roots during the growth period but also during the the flowering and fruit production phase. It helps to deploy the plant genetics to reach its full potential thus ensuring an abundant and tasty crop. Like FloraGro, FloraBloom contains sillicates that are fighting agains the mold and the decomposition of roots at the same time that stimulate the structure of the plants.
- Flora Micro: provides to Marijuana plants a great amounts of nitrogen and calcium as well as other microelements and essential trace elements in the chelated form. It also incorporates pH stabilizers for the nutrient solution thus increasing the availability of minerals.
Available in special formats for hard and soft waters, adapt it to the water available in your growing space. Follow the instructions to administer the product.
How to use TriPart® by Terra Aquatica
Shake well before each use: Terra Aquatica TriPart® nutrients are very concentrated - see the main TriPart® feed chart for details.
Add each part to water separately, mix well, and rinse measuring equipment in between parts and after use.
To ensure the best results in your area, TriPart® is available in both hard water and soft water versions: (more than 70 mg/L calcium, use TriPart® Micro hard water formulation, with less (or if using reverse osmosis, use TriPart® Micro soft water).