ORANGE APRICOT GLUE XL AUTOListen to text
Discover Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto by Sweet Seeds, a feminized autoflowering seed with unique genetics and exceptional indoor and outdoor production!
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Terpenes Complex
- Type Auto
- Flowering time Short
- Cannabinoids Very active
- Yield capacity High
- Height Average
- Cultivation needs Low
Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto from Sweet Seeds
Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto is a feminized autoflowering seed with unique genetics that combines Orange Apricot with MAC X Gorilla Girl XL Auto. This Sweet Seeds seed has an indica-sativa ratio of 56% indica and 43.8% sativa, with a small amount of ruderalis (0.2%).
What does Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto look like?
This seed takes 8 weeks from germination to harvest. The height of this seed is between 55-135 cm. The plants are sturdy, compact and take on a dark green colouring with orange tones in the pistils.
And look at this beauty in bloom! Some individuals may show purple and reddish flowers and leaves at the end of flowering - it's a sight you won't want to miss! Whether you're a nature lover or not, this is an image that will take your breath away!
Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto Production capacity
Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto is a high yielding seed, with an indoor yield between 450-650 g/m² and an outdoor yield between 50-180 g/plant.
According to the producer, the most common effects of Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto are relaxing, stimulating and creative.
Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto has a combination of fruity, sweet, spicy, citrus, fresh and earthy aromas, that's it!
- Indoor and outdoor
- Feminized autoflowering
- Genotype: Indica: 56% Sativa: 43.8% Ruderalis: 0.2% Indica: 56
- Genetics: Orange Apricot con MAC X Gorilla Girl XL Auto
- Cannabinoids: THC: 18-25% CBD: 0.1% Cannabinoids
- Height: Between 55 and 135 cm
- Full Cycle: 8 weeks (indoor and outdoor)
- Yield: up to 650 gr/m2 (indoor), outdoor up to 180 grams per plant
- Planting: Spring or all year round with artificial light