LAVENDERVer video Listen to text
Lavender marijuana is a genetic mixture of Super skunk - Big Skunk Korean - Afghani-Hawaiian. It is composed of 80% Indica and the remaining 20% Sativa. Lavender has medicinal properties, is especially indicated to treat anorexia.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Terpenes Earthy
- Type Índica
- Flowering time Average
- Cannabinoids Active
- Yield capacity Average
- Height Average
- Cultivation needs Average
Feminized Lavender Marijuana Seeds
Lavender is a polyhybrid composed of genetic races that arrive from Afghanistan, Hawaii, Korea, USA and Europe. It can grow very well in temperate zones, although arid climates are optimal.
The color is intense, with the leaves becoming almost black at the ends, and for that reason has an extremely intense color. The additional shoots are dense and emit a sensual and spicy smell.
Lavender has medicinal properties, it is especially indicated to treat anorexia.
The high calyx of this plant simplifies the manicuring process. If you are offered a lot of time for vegetative growth is a plant that can take quite a height, so you should control a lot when growing indoors. For this reason, when grown in SoG, it is best to shorten the growth cycle.
Lavender has a powerful effect, which offers a feeling of relaxation and tranquility, so it is a variety suitable for use at night and induce sleep states.
The yields presented by Lavender are average and its production can reach 350 grams per square meter indoors and 600 grams per plant outdoors.
Characteristics of Lavender marijuana
- Interior and exterior
- Genotype: Hybrid 80% Indica
- Genetics: Super skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Afghani x Hawaiian
- THC: Not declared
- CBD: Not declared
- CBN: Not declared
- Height: Up to 70cm indoors, up to 150cm outdoors.
- Yield: up to 350 gr/m2 (indoor), between 500 and 600 grams per plant (outdoor).
- Flowering: 9-10 weeks (indoor) or mid-October (outdoor - northern hemisphere)/ mid-April (outdoor - southern hemisphere)