FEEDING HYBRIDSListen to text
Feeding Hybrids is a fertilizer manufactured by Greenhouse Seeds that is presented in solid format and is designed for almost all types of marijuana plants. Valid for growth and flowering of plants with up to 10 weeks of flowering, its most notable points are ease of use and can be sent all over the world.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Type of nutrient All-inclusive
- Substrate Soil
- Source of fertiliser Mineral
- Nutrient usage Basic
- Fertiliser application Watering
Feeding Hybrids for growing marijuana
Feeding Hybrids is a solid format fertilizer developed by GreenHouse to provide complete nutrition in both growth and flowering for marijuana plants with a flowering period between 8 and 10 weeks. With this product there is no need to add anything else to obtain healthy plants, with dense and vigorous buds.
For the use of Feeding Hybrids it is recommended to mix it with the water in the watering process, in alternated irrigations. In other words, this product is applied to every 2 irrigations, in the case of crops growing in soil. For hydroponic and coconut crops, use the dosage indicated in each watering. The only special care that this product needs is in plants with a few days of life (in which the doses used must be reduced) and it does not need to be used during growth in the event that the substract used was previously fertilized.
The main advantages offered by Feeding Hybrids have to do with its enormous ease of use and very economical price. Added to these two factors we can also indicate the enormous performance of this product, as about 500 grams of Feeding can fertilize up to 200 liters of soil during the entire phase of growth and flowering.
Feeding Hybrids is a fertilizer that has an excellent conservation. This product can be kept open for about 10 years without losing characteristics!
Feeding Hybrids instructions for use:
- This product must be mixed directly in the irrigation water. For seedlings or cuttings should be used an amount between 2.5 and 7 grams per 10 liters of water. For adult plants and mothers the recommended amount is 7 grams per 10 liters of water.
- In soil crops should be fertilized with this product once every 2 irrigations. In other mediums the fertilization must occur in each irrigation.
- In the case of using a substract already fertilized the use of this product is not recommended during the growth phase.
- N-P-K: 15-7-22
This product can be shipped worldwide and includes a 10 grams dosing spoon.