DRY EXTRACTOR POLLINATORListen to text
The Pollinator dry resin extraction machine is the original, the first on the market and the choice of the most experienced growers.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
Cheap Dry Extractor Pollinator
The machine for dry resin extraction Pollinator was the first to appear on the market, specifically in 1994. It is the original when we talk about this type of equipment, which allows facilitating the isolation and obtaining of the active compounds of the cannabis in dry. A guarantee of reliability and durability, Pollinator is the original.
Choose the original
The Pollinator was the first on the market and was a surprise at the time. With an adjustable electric motor, high quality construction and very easy to use, it was a before and after in the extraction and isolation of cannabinoids.
Wide range of models
With 4 different models available, Pollinator is designed for all types of growers and all quantities of plant material. From the P150 (150 grams) to the P500 (500 grams), the P3000 (3 kilos) and the P5000 (5 kilos), there are many possibilities to choose from. Machine dimensions range from 40x30x28 cm for the P150 to an incredible 120x80x80 cm for the gigantic P5000. All of them come standard with a 150 micron mesh drum, but different mesh models are available (sold separately).
Total control over the final product
The Pollinator's 24-volt electric motor comes with an adjustable timer (on the P3000 and P5000 models) for ease of use and to further automate the process. In addition, on these two models, a removable drawer is included to facilitate the resin recovery process. It should be remembered that the longer the plant material is in the drum, the lower the quality of the resin obtained.
Instructions for use
- 1. Put in the freezer, in a closed bag, all the plant material to be used. Leave it for at least 24 hours.
- 2. Remove and discard the thickest sticks and branches. They can damage the drum.
- 3. Open the machine and fill the drum with the plant material up to approximately one third of its capacity. Press play.
- 4. Do not leave the material in the drum for more than 15 minutes. At the end, open the machine and collect the resin that will be at the bottom of the box.
Characteristics of the Pollinator dry extractor
- Capacity: 150 gr. / 500 gr. / 3000 gr. / 5000 gr.
- Dimensions: 40x30x28 / 60x40x33.5 / 104x64x66 / 120x80x80
- Type of mesh: 150 microns
- Voltage: 220V
- Adjustable timer (P3000 and P5000)
- Removable tray (P3000 and P5000)
- Warranty: 3 years