MELON GUM AUTO
After several demands from the public, Melon Gum Auto is now available being the autoflowering version of the most acclaimed Melon Gum. This strain provides a very powerful effect for an automatic strain, able enough to knock out the most regular consumers.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Terpenes Fruity
- Type Auto
- Flowering time Average
- Cannabinoids Active
- Yield capacity Average
- Height Short
- Cultivation needs Average
Melon Gum Auto Autoflowering Marijuana Seeds
Melon Gum Auto has kept the main characteristics of the regular version being able to be ready in 60 to 70 days from seed germination without the need of the photoperiod in opposite to the normal version.
You will be delighted with its aroma of melon, strawberries and skunk, and especially with its great resin production. This strain provides a very powerful effect for an automatic strain, able enough to knock out the most regular consumers. If you ever tried the normal version of Melon Gum, you will be familiar with the effects of this automatic version.
Its size and final yields, like all autoflowering Marijuana specimens will depend on how you grow it. In this way, you can get small and discreet plants full of resinous buds or get tall plants yielding much. If you choose for hydroponic or aeroponic cultivations you will get outcomes hard to believe: the plant will be so huge that you will need to bend the branches to avoid them to touch the roof of the enclosure. Melon Gum Auto is a plant that will give you what you give to it. If you want huge plants use large pots or cultivate it in hydro or aeroponic, if you want discreet plants then use smaller pots or few watts. In any case, you will not be disappointed with its aroma, power and taste. You will definitely want to repeat this cultivation.
Features Melon Gum Auto Marijuna:
- Feminized Auto
- Indoor Flowering: 60 - 70 from germination
- Production: It varies depending on your culture system - indoor: 35-50 grams per plant - outdoor: Variable, depending on the amount of substrate. - Hidro or aero: 600 - 900 grams per square meter depending on the watts used.
- Height: variable according to daylight hours and liters of soil, maximum conditions: up to 1.5 meters, minimum conditions: 30 - 50 cm