Y GRIEGAListen to text
Y Griega is a feminized sativa dominant Marijuna strain. It is the strongest cannabis strain available in the Medical Seeds catalogue.Energetic effect at the beginning and very smooth after. Ideal as a medicinal plant.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Terpenes Incensed
- Type Hybrid
- Flowering time Very late
- Cannabinoids Very active
- Yield capacity Average
- Height Average
- Cultivation needs Many
- Family Amnesia
Feminized Y Griega Marijuana Seeds
Y Griega is a feminized sativa dominant (80%) Marijuna strain created by crossing Amnesia and Kali Mist. It is the strongest cannabis strain available in the Medical Seeds catalogue (about 27% according to studies by Canna Resort).
Its flavor is typical of Haze varieties, combined with sweet undertones that make it more original. The effect begins with a strong energetic feeling that slowly changes into a state of alert relaxation.
Y Griega starts its growth with a spectacular vegetative vigor being able to reach 3.5m tall, so it is advisable to grow it in SCRoG to control its height. It produces heavy, large and extremely resinous buds, an atypical feature of the sativas being a pleasant surprise for any grower.
In a growing room you will need to give it a growth period of 1 to 2 weeks to move to a bloom period of 85 to 95 days offering productions of up to 500 grams per square meter. In the outside, you will have it ready for harvest in early November (northern hemisphere), with yields of up to 550 grams per plant.
Y Griega was also awarded with 4 major awards:
- 2nd Price, Best Sativa Category in the 2012 Treating Yourself Cup, Canada
- 1st Price, Extraction Category in the 2011 Marijuana Cup, Canarias
- 3rd Price, Indoor Category in the 2010 Ala Marijuana Cup
- 1st Price, Indoor Category in the 2009 Marijuana Canarias Cup
Features of Y Griega Marijuana:
- Genotype: hybrid
- THC : 27.12%
- CBD: low
- Genetics: Amnesia x Kali Mist
- Indoor growing season: 1-2 weeks
- Flowering : 85-95 days (indoor) or early November (outdoor - northern hemisphere)