JIFFY PRESSED GERMINATION PEAT.Listen to text
Jiffy or pressed pellets is the most effective germination system of Marijuana seeds and the most successful in the germination process that exists in the market. They are extremely easy to use and are 100% biodegradable.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
Jiffy Pressed Germination Peat for Growing Marijuana
Jiffy or pressed pellets is the most effective germination system of Marijuana seeds and the most successful in the germination process that exists in the market. These discs are of 31mm or 41mm in diameter and are 100% biodegradable. They are made only with peat and a grid that desintegrates totally over time.
If you are planning on using Jiffy to germinate your seeds, we recommend you to follow the guidelines bellow:
1. Put the seed to be germinated in calm water with a pH of 6.0 and a constant temperature of 20-24 °C the day before of using Jiffy (over 12h and 24h but less than total dark).
2. Put the Jiffy in calm water with a pH of 6.0 on a plate and fill it with distilled water. Let it to absorb the water until it becomes fluffy.
3. Drain gently and put the seed into the hole 0.5cm deep.
4. Maintain the Jiffy with the seed at a temperature of 24 °C and with a relative humidity above 80% in a greenhouse or mini greenhouse if possible.
5. After 2-4 days the seeds will germinate. Once having small seedlings you should transplant them into the final substrate.
- 31mm - 2000 units
- 41mm - 1000 units