PH DOWNListen to text
Terra Aquatica pH Down is a pH regulator in powder form to increase the acidity of the water. Widely used in hard water.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Type of nutrient General supplement
- Substrate Hydro
- Source of fertiliser Chemical
- Nutrient usage Basic
- Fertiliser application Watering
Terra Aquatica pH - Powder for indoor and outdoor growth
pH Down is a powdered pH regulator and stabilizer used to increase the acidity of the water or nutrient solution.
pH Down powder is harmless until it is mixed with water, which is why it can be handled much more safely than the same product in liquid form. After it is mixed in water, it becomes acidic and can cause skin burns.
pH regulators are very important in cultivation, since this value should be between 5.5 and 6.2. If the value is higher, it is recommended to use pH Down powder to lower it and thus keep the solution at the ideal pH.
pH Down Powder is a very concentrated product and contains nutrients for the cannabis plant.
Dosage pH Down Powder
- To use it, mix about 1 gr. of powder in 5 or 6 Lt of water.
- In foliar application, use 1 g per 10 Lt of water.
- It can be used to clean irrigation systems and substrates, using about 1 g per liter of water, leaving it to act for 12 hours and rinsing at the end.