CHANNEL +Ver video Listen to text
Channel + is a hybrid feminized strain very easy to grow, ideal for all growers as it is fast, aromatic and very productive.
- SAFE PAYMENT SSL Server
- FREE SHIPPING From 30€
- DISCREET & SAFE Courier & Post
- FREE SEEDS 1 for every 30€
- Terpenes Complex
- Type Hybrid
- Flowering time Short
- Cannabinoids Active
- Yield capacity Very High
- Height Short
- Cultivation needs Low
Feminized Channel + Marijuana Seeds
Channel + is a largely used for medicinal applications.
It is a hybrid feminized Cannabis strain , a cross between an enormous Big Bud and a sativa dominant Skunk. It is very easy to grow, ideal for all growers and all types of growing medium and systems.
The effect is cerebral at first, becoming more body relaxing on a second phase and the THC and CBD content are high.
It grows tall and vigorous, with narrow leafs, but shows Indica traits right at the beginning of the flowering period that is really fast.
In a growing room and a growing period of 2-3 weeks you only have to wait 45-55 days to collect productions that can reach 600 grams per square meter. In the outside, the plant can reach sizes of about 3 meters and you can harvest amazing yields of around 1kg in late September (northern hemisphere).
Beside that, Channel + won several cannabis cups and events:
- 2019: 1st Solvent Extraction: Castelló Cannabis Cup: Castelló
- 2018: 1st Indica Extraction: Andes Cup: Chile
- 2017: 1st Hash: Herbes del Dimoni: Balearic Islands
- 2016: 3rd BHO Extraction: THC Valencia: Valencia
- 2016: 2nd Indoor: ADC San Antonio Cup: Chile
- 2013: 3rd Indoor: Mallorca Cannabis cup: Mallorca
- 2010: 1st Extraction: -Spannabis cup: Barcelona
- 2009: 1st Indoor: Ibiza Cup: Ibiza
- 2009: 3rd Indoor: Djamba Cup: Balearic Islands
- 2008: 1st Extraction: Balearic Cup: Balearic Islands
- 2008: 1st Extraction: Spannabis Cup: Barcelona
Features of Channel + Marijuana:
- Genotype: hybrid
- THC: 15-20%
- CBD: high
- Genetics: Big Bud and Skunk
- Indoor growing season: 2-3 weeks
- Flowering: 45-55 days (indoor) or late September (outdoor - northern hemisphere)